Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Long Overdue Update.

Well hello, it's been awhile! I have reloacted to beautiful Centennial, Colorado and am working fulltime as an assistant teacher in a private preschool Kindergarten class. I am using my Spanish degree and teaching the kiddos espanol (no accent marks on the laptop!) and am loving it.

So what does this mean for my photography? Well one, I am still editing shoots from NOLA as sad as that is. I have very little free time these days. Two, once I get these shoots completed I plan to begin shooting in Colorado. I will only be available on weekends however as I end my workday at 6:30pm and daylight savings time is just around the corner. Three, with rebuilding my photography and establishing clients in my new hometown I am reformatting this website as well as the MySpace I have built for Digital Danielle Photography. I will be posting examples from various shoots as well as my rates, packages, and promotions.

Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: