Saturday, October 25, 2008

Danielle's Troop - Emma.

Danielle and I were introduced through a mutual online friend. She had just had Emmaleigh a mere six weeks before our first initial shoot. We decided to meet at Lafreniere park in Metairie, Louisiana on October 6, 2007 and I shot with my W7.

The shoot was fantastic and I left feeling confident in my photography but also happy to have made a new friend. It also didn’t help that I held little Emma and she just made my heart melt. We decided to meet again to do a pumpkin patch shoot closer to Halloween. This was done on October 20, 2007 in Metairie, also with the W7.

Thrilled with the photos again, we decided to commit to a Christmas shoot. The shoot took place on December 10, 2007 and I shot with my mom’s H2 in my home in Metairie with my own tree and presents as props. Below you can see two pics from that shoot, but I will post more when I display the holiday portion of my portfolio.

And now, here are my faves of Emma:





No comments: